About IAC Acoustics
IAC Acoustics (Australia) Pty. Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of high performance Acoustic Products that are tailored to suit the demands of the Australasian market.
Based in Sydney, IAC Australia has the capability to service the Australian domestic market and South East Asia from two extensively equipped manufacturing facilities totalling 9,000m².
We are a recognised industry leader with a global brand offering;
- ISO14001 and ISO18001 accreditation
- Turnkey solutions with one stop engineering
- Distinct business units tailored to reflect the needs of each market sector
- Local sales and project management support
Leading the way through Engineering and R&D
Utilising our in house, R & D facilities, multiple production capabilities, OEM customer and major infrastructure references and experience engineering and R&D capability is IAC’s key differentiator;
- Circa $1M invested per annum on R&D
- In House Acoustic Research Centre
- Local Engineering capability across Group
- Extensive software modelling capabilities
- Product and project certifications
- Physical model and mock up testing
- Technical backup from inception to on-site test and commissioning
70 years of collaborative, pioneering history means we now have offices and manufacturing facilities all over the world, delivering sound control expertise to a global customer base.
In an era of excessive noise, we are, as we always have been, committed to making the world a quieter place.
Our long association with Diesel Engine, Gas Turbines and Air Handling Equipment OEMs has resulted in extensive knowledge and experience with core specialisation in design and manufacture of:
- High performance Exhaust Silencers and Systems.
- Spark Arrestor Silencers for off-highway machinery to AS 1019-1985.
- Purifier silencers for urban transport, off-highway machinery and forklifts.
- Water injector silencers for marine applications.
- Acoustic enclosures, attenuators and splitters for all types of machinery.
- Diesel generator plant rooms with associated piping and acoustic systems.
- Engelhard emission control systems for mining, construction and material handling applications.
- Manufacture and installation of “Thermowrap” blanket type thermal insulation.
- Acoustic measurement and consultation.